Dr. C. Ramji MBBS; MD (Path & Micro) - Director Technical
- Obtained masters degree from prestigious Pune University.
- Life member of Indian Medical Council & Indian Association of Pathologists & Microbiologists.
- With a vast Professional experience in the Indian Army and various hospitals in the country.
- Worked on Key researched areas of pathology and his papers got published in many national and international journals.
- As a director technical overseas and guides the technical team.
Dr. M. Vijaya Lakshmi MBBS, MD
- Retired professor from Gandhi Medical College and with a vast experience she is a strength in guiding and training the Technical Team.
Dr. Suma Kantipudi MBBS, MD DGO
- Team leader for two IVF groups at Hyderabad, runs about 80 IVF cycles per year since 2004.
- Member of FOGSI, ASRM, ESHRE & CFAS and attends the Annual Congress, regularly.
- Trains Gynaecologists in Prenatal Diagnostics & Assisted Reproductive Techniques through organization - TREND SETTERS, Hyderabad.
- Actively participates in forums discussing Prevention of Cancer through immunization and Cure through Stem cell.